les enfant de la lune Index du Forum
les enfant de la lune
alliance les enfants de la lune entre aide et bonne humeur sont de mises bienvenue a tous !!!

les enfant de la lune Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Tag Someone In Facebook Mobile App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les enfant de la lune Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Pause Café
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ranzophy

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 07:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Tag Someone In Facebook Mobile App Répondre en citant

How To Tag Someone In Facebook Mobile App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I had taken a nap about a week or so ago and went to log back on to my account. .. 5 answers Family 20 hours ago Do you think that Oprah Winfrey would be a better president than Trump? 206 answers Politics 1 day ago Do you drink tap water? 369 answers Non-Alcoholic Drinks 3 days ago Why does Iran hate the USA? 96 answers Politics 1 day ago How I can contact a Facebook representative or customer service directly? Hi there, thanks for reading. Flag as. First, tap your avatar icon next to the status entry bar near the top of the page. Type their name and then press done. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 When I tag someone on my "about me" status, do they get a notification? wikiHow Contributor Yes, they do. Tap the icon shaped like a shopping tag at the top of the screen. 2 Go into the photos section. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. After opening the photo, you can tap anywhere on the screen to show the options. How do I see what tags I need to approve? Answer this question Flag as. This lets Facebook know that you want to tag someone in your post or comment. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. Go to the address bar and type facebook.com. If you tap one of those, it will give you the option to type the name of that person. Tap one of the face, then type the name of the person you want to tag. It's next to a blue silhouette near the bottom of the dialog box. Special Feature 1 of 5 How much do you tip? Do you give the garbage staff or mail/package delivery people on your route a winter holiday tip or gift? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 2 of 5 Fresh air, an inspiring team, a good bossWhats important for you to succeed professionally? What factors create a good work environment? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 3 of 5 Share your most anticipated launch of the year! What movie or TV show are you most excited for in 2018? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 4 of 5 Winter gift-giving season is upon us! Do you prefer wrapping gifts in bags, wrapping paper, or another option? asked by Yahoo Answers Team Special Feature 5 of 5 Dog trainers everywhere- share your tips! How do you help train a puppy not to bite? asked by Yahoo Answers Team . .. Money & Debt. There was an alternate form of verifying who you are, but that didn't work either. Discover Answer . Then you should see transparent boxes around the faces of people in the photo. Type other people's names and click them if you want to tag more than one person. Facebook will make suggestions as you type. Method 2 Tagging a Photo in the iPhone App 1 Go to the Facebook App on your iPhone. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions I don't see tag option on any of the photos. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 6 Updated: Views:9,382 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Tag a Friend in Your Status on FacebookHow to Copy and Paste on FacebookHow to Retrieve Deleted Facebook MessagesHow to Download Facebook Videos For Free . It's a blue app icon with a white f. How do l untag someone on Facebook? Answer this question Flag as. I've even emailed multiple people on Facebook the pictures and haven't received a response. Tap Who are you with? at the top of the screen. Write a comment and tap Post in the upper-right corner. Then tap Done 5a02188284
how how to deactivate facebook accountfacebook hack 2013 likesm.facebook.com upload.php hackhow to download a whole facebook album on a macfacebook firefox errorhas someone blocked me on facebook or deleted their accounthow to hack username and password of facebook accountsites de likes no facebookfacebook twitter pinterest plugin wordpressfacebook twitter app for android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 07:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les enfant de la lune Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Pause Café Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica